Sunrise Youth Ministry provides opportunities for students between 6th and 12th grade to be involved in youth group, mission and outreach, fellowship – including food, music, retreats, district and conference gatherings, and interacting with the town of Holly Springs to make a difference in our community.
The purpose of Sunrise Youth Ministry is to provide a place for youth who are seeking God to have a voice, ask questions, grow in their faith together, have fun, get to know each other and step out of their comfort zones.
- High School Winter Retreat January 13-15, 2018
- Discovery Weekend February 2-4, 2018
- Confirmation February – April, 2018
- Kaleidoscope Middle School Retreat – April 13-15, 2018
- Appalachian Service Project – July 2018
- Facebook Group (For parents and youth)
- Questions? Email Pastor Jenifer
- Download a Youth Medical form 2017-2018
9:45AM – Sunday School
The following classes are available to encourage your youth’s walk with God and strengthen his or her relationships with other children of God. Classes meet each Sunday morning from 9:45-10:45. Volunteer teachers serve on a monthly rotation and meet all our Safe Sanctuary Policy requirements. This system allows for the teachers to have more flexibility and the children to develop relationships with several adults in the congregation.
- Middle School meets in Room 103 for Grades 6-8
- High School meets in Room 104 for Grades 9-12
5-7pm – Sunday Night Youth Group (September-May)
Youth meet for food, games, and small group time on Sunday nights led by weekly leaders and Pastor Jen.