What is Pilgrimage? It’s a Gathering of 5000+ United Methodist Youth from all over North Carolina. It’s a worship event with 4 sessions in the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, NC. The speakers this year are Rachel Held Evans and Sarah Heath. We have a house band made up of youth from around the area, and our very own FIREPROOF will take the stage on Friday night to lead us in worship!
We sleep at Camp Rockfish (or the Sleep Inn, if needed). The camp provides our meals and a bunk environment in cabins of 24 people, which we may share with another group. There is a separate bath house, so remember that when you’re packing!
The weekend is a GREAT one to bring a friend to! The cost goes up after October 15th, and T-shirts and Beds are subject to availability at that point, too. Let Jen know if you have any questions.
What to Pack:
- Sleeping Bag, Pillow, and Blanket as desired
- Chargers (longer cords recommended – Limited Outlets – Jen brings power strips)
- Comfortable clothes in LAYERS to adjust to temperatures and standing, eating, or hanging out outside.
- Snacks (for the cabin, not in the Coliseum)
- Spending Money (optional: there’s food vendors and Christian Bookstores and vendors in the arena. All meals during the trip are taken care of)
- Toiletries and Medicine (remember you’ll walk to the bath house)
- Games, Sports Equipment, or other activities for Free Time