“O come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! Let us come into His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise!” — Psalm 95:1-2
We have a place for YOU in the Music and Arts Ministry at Sunrise. Come and join in the fun and fellowship as we praise God though music. All groups welcome new members!
Please contact: Chris Johnson or Laura Rabon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Choir – Provides choral music for the Sunday 11:00am relaxed traditional worship service. Adults and Youth, ages grade 6 and up are welcome. Weekly rehearsals are Wednesdays at 7:00pm in the Sanctuary. No prior experience needed.
- Praise Band – Provides music for the Sunday 8:30am praise & worship service. Weekly rehearsals are Tuesdays at 7:30pm in the Sanctuary. Instrumentalists need some prior experience, but anyone is welcome.
- Guitar Ensemble – Age 5 through adult, meet on Sunday afternoons at 3:00pm. Learn how to play the guitar, so you can participate in one of the ongoing music ministries. No experience is necessary.
- Wee Praise – Age 4 through second grade, meet on Sunday mornings at 10:40am in Room 107 The group is led by our high schoolers.
- Kids’ Praise Ensemble – Grades 3 to 5, meet on Sunday afternoons at 3:30pm in the sanctuary. Participants are invited to sing and play instruments. No experience is necessary. The group leads songs during worship services three to four times a year.
- Fireproof Youth Praise Bands – Grades 6 to 12, meet on Sunday afternoons. Middle School meets at 4:00pm and High school meets at 7:00pm. Fireproof leads Sunday worship services four to five times a year and participates in occasional outreach opportunities. No prior musical experience is required.
- JuBELLation – The handbell choir is open to grade 6 through adult. The group plays for various services throughout the year. No prior experience is needed.
- Instrumental Ensemble – The Instrumental Ensemble provides special music for services during the year. Rehearsals are scheduled as needed. Open to players of all ages who have had at least one year of playing experience.
- Men’s Chorus – The group sings for various services throughout the year. Rehearsals are scheduled as needed. Open to men of all ages. No prior experience is needed.
- Worship Arts Team – Our worship team creates banners and other visual art to enhance our worship spaces. They also care for the communion setup and cleanup for worship.
- Audio / Visual Ministry – Persons skilled in using A/V technologies are needed at each of our weekly worship services.